Pages

Thursday 21 September 2017

My leader baeden Barrett

Baeden Barrett is a rugby player. He has to brothers. They both play rugby. He is magnificent a rugby. He plays in the all blacks.

Firstly Baeden Barrett is selfless because he passes the ball and sets up tries. He set up awesome tries by cross kicking.

 Secoundly Baeden Barrett uses teamwork because it would make triffic tries.

Thirdly he teaches kid to be good at rugby. I know this because when I whatched the World Cup 2015 he scored a brilliant trie. I learned if you are small you can be like him.

Fourthly Baeden barrett celebrate great tries. I know this because I saw it on tv. He celebrates his tries and people in his teams tries. He also teaches me to celebrate my tries and people in my teams tries.

Lastly he is positive. I know this because when he is doing convention he thinks he can get it in. It works sometimes.

When I am older I hope I get in the all blacks. I hope i am a back. I hope I am number  10,11,12,13,14 and 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment