Pages

Thursday 14 September 2017

Epic Kelly tarltons



On the 8th of September we went to Kelly tarltons. The whole hub went,with parent helpers. We went because we are learning about cause and effect. We also went because we are under the sea for the school show.

We started in the golden zone. We did the roll. Then we went to the toilet and got our lunches. We put  our lunches in two spacil bags. In my group it was Zara and Melody. They where responsible for our lunches. Then our parent helper or teacher introduced themselves. Fanilly we went on the bus.

I managed to get a good set to me. It was a good set because there was a set in front of me and I could emahine it was a tackle bag. It took about 10-15 minutes. On the trip we waited for a traffic light to turn green. I waved at him and he waved back.

When we got there I saw a forest. I asked herring " do you want to live here when you are older" herring said "yes". We were so excited. We walked  into the room. When we got in there I saw a massive stingray. The teacher told us to stay with our parent.

First we went through the shark tunnel. I saw some much animals. When we got to the end we went up the stairs and I saw a puffer fish. It was so cute. Then I turned around I saw some eels. I walked to the side and I saw junormas lobsters. Then I turned around again and I saw rocky the octopus. He was Trina to exsape. Then we had lunch. Then we all walked to the spacil room. I was eating and apple and I finnesh it so I through it in the bin when I was walking. We all learned about by fishing. Then we went to see some sea houses. They were like tree branches. Then we went back through the shark tunnel. I saw some scuba diver. I waved at 4 scuba divers. 2 of them waved back. I also saw a school shark. I don't know why it is called a school shark. Then we moved back to the stingrays because they where going to be feed. We got to touch there stingers. It was made out of our teeth. Then we went in the megadon mouth we got our photo done. Then we went to the spinning tunnel. It made me sick. I saw lots of penguins. I saw one trieing to coocking it self. I also saw two baby penguins. They where so fluffy.i also saw a whole in a box. So I put my hand in there. It was so cold. Then we went back to the stingrays. We got ready to go back to school.

It was fun but they could have more animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment