Pages

Tuesday 8 August 2017

Super squid

Have  ever heard of calamari? It's the most awsomest food ever.

It smells like the sea and salt because it is from the salt water.

It feels squishy and slimey because squid is squishy.

When I bit it ,it sounds squeaky.

It looks stretchy but when you try to stretch it ,it is not stretchy.

It tast insane because it is hard to bit and I like to take my time on food I like.


Calamari is the best food ever so I think everyone should eat it.
Although I have been saying squid and calamari it is the same thing.

6 comments:

  1. Hey Ryan, I really loved your juicy words and your great punctuation,
    Something to work is the spelling.
    Hey do like to eat rice?
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi ted thank you for telling me feedback. Ted I do like rice and you know that.do you know.

      Delete
    2. No I didn't.

      Delete
    3. I love the video.
      What ways can you make calamari

      Delete
  2. Hi Ryan
    I have not heard of calamari.Why is you favourite food calamari? I like your writing because of your juicy words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice intro Ryan but your story was a bit short.

    ReplyDelete